Monthly Tuition Fee Schedule
Effective June 1, 2019, through May 31, 2020
- Monthly rate is based on an average of open days per year.
- To qualify for Rate A, a Student Parent must be actively enrolled at Boise State University with a minimum of 6 credits per semester. If credits drop below 6 at any time, Student Parent must discuss this with the Director and pay Rate C. If Student Parent withdraws from the University completely, the rate will change to Community and possibly alternative care will need to be found.
- To qualify for Rate B, the Faculty/Staff Parent needs to be either a benefited faculty member, not an adjunct faculty member, or a benefited staff member. If Faculty/Staff Parent is also taking classes, or their partner/spouse is a student, the rate will remain the Faculty/Staff rate. If Faculty/Staff Parent leaves their position at the University, the rate will change to Community and possibly alternative care will need to be found.
- Rate C is for families that have graduated from the University or have no affiliation to the University until May 31, 2020.
- Annual Registration Fee (non-refundable) – $50.00 per child on August 2019 invoice. Will increase August 2020 to $100.00 per child.
- Summer Registration Fee (non-refundable) – $20.00 per child on June 2019 invoice. Will increase June 2020 to $50.00 per child.
|Group Size 6-14||Rate A|